St. Patty's Mini Pot Pies
A Pillsbury Recipe
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups roasted garlic marinara sauce or regular marinara sauce
- 1 block (8 oz) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 package (3.5 oz) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 4 (8-oz) glass custard cups with cooking spray. Place on pan with sides.
Cut 4 (1/4-inch) rings from center portion of bell pepper; set aside. Chop remaining bell pepper. In large microwavable bowl, mix chopped bell pepper, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes, stirring after each minute, until mixture is hot. Divide mixture evenly among ramekins (about 3/4 cup each).
On lightly floured surface, pat dough sheet to 14x9-inch rectangle. Cut 4 (4 1/2-inch) circles from dough sheet. Top each ramekin with dough circle, gently pressing dough around edges. Brush top of dough with egg. Top each with bell pepper ring.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until dough is golden brown and baked though.